- Lower Blood Pressure
- Improve Circulation - Heart, Brain and More
- Help rid the body of toxic Uric Acid to control Gout
- Reduce Inflammation in all areas of the body
Stroke and heart attack are both due to a disruption of blood supply. With a stroke, that blood supply is trying to get to the brain, and with a heart attack, it is trying to reach the heart. In both situations the outcome can range from a need for mild lifestyle changes to death.
What Causes Stroke?
There are actually four different types of stroke, but all are caused from either a blood clot that is blocking passage through the vessel or a clogged artery. The result is that the brain cells on the other side of the vessel do not receive the nutrient-rich blood that they need to thrive, begin to dry up and eventually die – and when a brain cell dies you lose the function that those cells controlled.
What are the Symptoms of Stroke?
Depending on the side of the brain in which the blockage occurs, different resulting conditions can result, including (but not limited to):
- Extreme emotional highs and lows
- Paralysis or weakness on one side of the body
What Causes Heart Attack?
There are 2 types of heart attack: angina, which is a slowdown of blood flow due to overexertion or build up of cholesterol in the vessels, and MI/CVS, which is a total blockage where a piece of the heart muscle is actually destroyed due to this shut down. Although many heart attacks do occur as a result of an overexertion of sorts, they can also occur after a large meal, in the middle of the night and first thing in the morning as the body is gearing up to start the day.How Can 3nB Help?
- Inhibits the formation of blood clots, as indicated by laboratory studies
- Is known to improve general and microcirculation
- Can protect part of the brain subject to poor blood supply, as shown in laboratory studies
- Can help lower cholesterol
- Relaxes the walls of the arteries and veins
- Has no known harmful side effects