- Lower Blood Pressure
- Improve Circulation - Heart, Brain and More
- Help rid the body of toxic Uric Acid to control Gout
- Reduce Inflammation in all areas of the body
Natural Alternative to Manage Health Conditions
What to Look for When Choosing a Celery Seed Extract
Your Celery Seed Extract Should:
- Be extracted without the use of petroleum solvents, which can leave toxic residues, or high-temperature steam distillation, which may destroy active heat-sensitive compounds.
- Contain a concentrated amount of phthalides (3nB), the active constituents. Buyer beware: phthalide content varies widely, from a low of just 5% to a high of 80-85%. The higher the phthalide content, the more effective the extract will be.
- Be extracted fully in order to maximize bioavailability (the amount of the extract you actually absorb.) Extraction times can be as little as a few hours to as long as a few days. A longer extraction time allows for the capture of a greater number of active constituents.
- Be certified pure. Whereas some celery seed extracts pay very little attention to purity, others are tested for microbiological contamination and solvent residues to ensure maximum levels of purity. Look for an assurance of purity.