- Lower Blood Pressure
- Improve Circulation - Heart, Brain and More
- Help rid the body of toxic Uric Acid to control Gout
- Reduce Inflammation in all areas of the body
Asthma is a disorder caused by inflammation of the airways and can cause wheezing, coughing, shortness of breath and tightening of the chest. When an asthma attack occurs, the walls surrounding the airway become tight, which in turn causes them to swell and makes it difficult for air to pass through. This is what causes the wheezing sounds.
What are the Symptoms of Asthma?
Asthma presents itself differently in each patient – cough, wheezing, etc – and can come and go at a whim. Attacks can last anywhere from minutes to days and only become very serious when the airflow becomes severely restricted.
What Causes Asthma?
With the majority of sensitive asthma sufferers attacks can be triggered by one or a combination of the following:
- Animals (pet hair or dander)
- Changes in weather (most often cold weather)
- Chemicals in the air or food
- Respiratory infections, such as the common cold
- Strong emotions (stress)
- Tobacco smoke
How is Asthma Treated?
Asthma is typically treated with either an inhaled steroid, which prevents inflammation, and/or a bronchodilator, which helps to open the airways.How Can 3nB Help?
- Has been shown to relax the circulatory system walls.
- May allow air to flow through more freely.
- Is backed by evidence showing it supports improvement of overall circulatory health.
- Has no known harmful side effects.
- Can safely be taken in combination with other pharmaceutical drugs.